Town of Arlington, Massachusetts
7:30 p.m. AHS Update from Matt Janger per August 10 motion
- An update on HVAC (Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning) issues in Arlington High School, including the cost of installing new equipment and other upgrades necessary to make all spaces used as offices, classrooms and gathering spaces in previous school years accessible to students and staff during the current school year,
- A specific plan for remote instruction in the first semester of the 2020-21 school year that contains:
- Opportunities for all students to have contact with teachers and staff on the campus of the high school through a variety of means, including some in-person instruction, orientation, and extracurricular programs,
- A robust system of follow-up with all students, particularly those who do not submit assignments to their teachers on time or otherwise struggle with remote learning, and
- Other pertinent details of the remote instruction plan.